To work, to travel... to be happy


In five years from now I will have gone out of university. I will be a journalist. I hope to have a work, in some mass media, to get the money what I need. But, personally I hope to have where to write. I would like to work, in a freelance way, writing about anything; chronicles, articules, columns and anything I can do. I don´t care if I will receipt money for write. It doesn´t matter. I will get enough money, in a mass media or something like that, to travel to Europe. I hope to take a post grade out of this country. Specially, I would like to study and work in Spain, to get my second nationality. That is because the father of my grandfather was spanish. So, I can be spanish.


In five years from now I will be 24 years old. Maybe, I will be living out of my house, in a not expensive apartment in the centre of Santiago. Otherwise, I will stay in my home, with my father and my brother. With my journalist salary I will help in the expenses of my home and I will keep some money to travel and study in Europe.


And what about love? Well. I f my relationship is going fine, I would be charmed to travel with my boyfriend, César, to Europe, where he can take a post grade and work too. After this trip, for which I wait extend for one year or two, we will back to our country with new knowledge, to work and begin a life together in our home and to form our family.


In five years from now I want to be happy and motivated to begin with my life.

2 comentarios:

Paula dijo...

Hi Cata, How´s everything? You haven´t been the same these days.

There are many things that can be improved in you post. I´ll make only some comments. We´ll discuss the rest in class. For example, you don´t say:


I will have gone out the university. You say: I will have graduated from University.

You don´t say: I hope to have a work, You say I hope to get a job. or

"if I will receipt money for write." You say: " if I get paid to write".

See you in class, tomorrow.


Paula

You get 1 point.


Paula

Paula dijo...

Sorry, You get one point.

Paula

Publicar un comentario