I don´t Know

I am strange person. I love journalim since a I was ten years old, but before entering to this university I ´ve never read a newspaper or a novel by my own. In fact, I did not like to read. I hated to read. Now, of course I love read, but my naturally way to be is lazy... and I don´t read if nobody forces me to do it, like a teacher.

Because of that, I don´t know who is the best in my field. I can named a lot of good television journalist, but they are not the best journalist to me.

Emmm... I must say something? So I have to lie.

Well, Mauricio Bustamante is a good journalist. He works in TVN, the national channel. He apeers in television every day, except the weekends. He narrates the principal news very early in the morning and in the evening, like lunch time.

1 comentarios:

Paula dijo...

Hi Catalina,

You made a good effort but you didn´t answer the task in full. You didn´t eleborate enough on M. Bustamente, his achievements, or why you like him.

Work with Sofía and Oriana to edit your blog.

You get 1 point.

Paula

Publicar un comentario