Do schools kill creativity?

Really, I did understand just a few parts of Ken Robinson´s talk. I get some of his points, but he seems to be a humorist more than a academic man. I understood what he said about the creativity in children. They born being artist, like Picasso said, but the school and the social system end for getting carried away them. Their creativity is in all children´s life. They wake up, they draw, they speack, they jump and run with creativity. And they lose it as they grow and are educated. So, Sir Ken Robinson says that this problem raises a challenge to improve the way in which we are educating to our children.

Ken Robinson´s english is not so clear to me. So, I did not get specifically to his point and the details of his studies. Despite of that, this english talk and Ken Robinson´s point of view must be very interesting.

1 comentarios:

Paula dijo...

Good Catlina. You did understand some of the important points said in the lecture, though.

I suppose you are aware that due to turning in this task past the deadline, you will be penalized by my discounting one point from your final grade.

This is the marking criteria used:

The task is sufficiently handled. 2 points.

Good use of lexical resources. Coherence generally well handled. 2 points.

Grammar is adequate despite minor errors.
2 points.

6 points. Grade: 4.7 - 1: 3.7

Publicar un comentario