Finish

I think that to write and to read are a good way to learning any thing. Already be in English, Russian or Spanish. But, really I enjoy writting in Spanish. I love my natal languaje to express my ideas. But, for an english class, the blogging experience was fine.

Any way, there was something that I didn`t like. I love to writting different things. I like to change the look and the approach of the things. I felt that this was not easy to me in this course. The teacher told me that I didn´t make what I have to do, when indeed it was only a different form, as when we had to speak about our favorite technology. That was not good, because in my future as a journalist, my boss is going to edit me. But the university is the time to write like I want to.

Did I improve my english? Not like I wanted to.

1 comentarios:

Paula dijo...

Good Catalina, even though you had to write at least 300 words.

This is the marking criteria used:

The task is sufficiently handled. 2 points.

Good use of lexical resources. Coherence generally well handled. 2 points

Grammar is adequate despite minor errors.
2.5 points.

6.5 points. Grade: 5.0

Publicar un comentario