Dreaming as a Journalist

I am a journalism student. I am coursing my second year of carrer and this is one of my life dreams... really, my first life dream. By 2000 I was ten years old. Between my girl games and friends I always keeped a nice hope in my mind. I loved the people who ran after a prominent person with a microphone in their hands. I loved that beatiful women siting next to a handsome boy. The both were so intelligent and perfect. I always wanted to be like them. When I was ten years old that was my vision of journalism. Later I discovered that this beatiful career is more than this vision. At fiveteen I knew that the journalists are professionals that can work in a lot of jobs. Are professionals that know about a lot of themes, and they can help in the society in many diferent ways. So, being here right now is one of my dreams, since I was ten years old.

The journalist and their work make a very important job in the society. They can collaborate to improve the society by the real and honest information. This is because the information is a very important tool in our social life. If we didn´t have the information that we need, we couldn´t take good decitions. In conclution, journalist grant to the people a tool in the social life. Also, journalism can collaborate giving different points of view. It can overcome a great problem in our country: the ignorance coused by the mass medias and the big comunication companies.
To be a good journalist I need a lot of tecnologic tools, like a recorder or a personal computer. But, the most important things are comunication habilities and nearness to the people... in my own vision.
I love this career. Perhaps, in the future, I am going to work in a bad journalism mass media. I have do it to living in the future. But, I think that I will achieve my mission as a journalist and I will not die in the attempt.

1 comentarios:

Paula dijo...

Hi Catalina, nice job.

Analyze the following sentences with your partner, what´s wrong or how can they be improved?


- I loved the people who running behind a prominent person with a microphone between their hands...

- The both so intelligent and perfect...

- At ten years old that was my vision of journalism.

- Later I discovered that this beatiful career is so much more than it...

- the journalist are professionals that can work in a lot of jobs.

- So, been here right now is one of my life. dreams, sice I was ten years old.

- If we couldn´t have the information that we need, we couldn´t...

- Also, the journalism can collaborate giving different point of view....

- I will must do it to live. But, I think that I will make my mission as a journalist and I will not die in the attempt...

Yoy get 2 points.

Paula

Publicar un comentario